Why Liposomal Vitamin C?
The difference between regular Vitamin C and Liposomal Vitamin C comes down to your body’s absorption ability.
Regular Vitamin C is only 18% absorbed from the digestive tract, whereas over 90% Liposomal Vitamin C is absorbed across the intestinal
layers and straight into your bloodstream.
- Ultimate Vitality’s Liposomal liquid Vitamin C is manufactured with a unique and proprietary liposome manufacturing process. Avoiding high heat and pressure preserves the liposome. Liposomal vitamin C is a technological breakthrough in nutrient assimilation and offers incredible health benefits.
- Our Vegan Non GMO Liposomal Vitamin C comes in a great tasting pineapple-orange flavor, with 1,000 mg Liposomal Vitamin C per serving. Liposomal vitamin C is packaged like a bodily cell so it passes through the digestive barrier and delivers the nutrient directly to the bloodstream. This has a much higher absorption rate with over 90% of the cells being bathed in vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and supports the immune system. Liquid Vitamin C supports the body’s production of collagen and the formation of blood vessels, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and skin. It is needed for wound healing and to repair tissues throughout the body.
- These Liposomes use 400 mg of all natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine per dose. Phosphatidylcholine is a powerful anti-inflammatory, supporting lung function, gastrointestinal health, cell repair and normal liver function.
- All Ultimate Vitality Liposomal products adhere to strict size distribution to ensure our vitamin C, and other nutrients encapsulate for optimal performance. The Liposomal encapsulation process is done without using pressure, heat or solvents, and assures the purity and quality that our customers expect. This guarantees that only best ingredients can be found in our high absorption Liposomal Vitamin C liquid. Efficacy matters!