Bone is exceptional living tissue and requires more than calcium. It needs a variety of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, too. OsteoStrong has them.
• Provides calcium PLUS other bone-building nutrients • Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
OsteoStrong contains all the nutritional components you need to maintain strong, healthy bones:*
- Vitamin D3 promotes proper calcium absorption in the intestines, and aids in bone growth and healthy bone development.*
- Vitamin K aids in the formation of proteins which promote bone mineralization and bone development.*
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body – 99% of which makes up the structure of bones and teeth.
• Magnesium helps the body absorb and use minerals properly, including calcium and phosphorus to help build bones.*
• Zinc has been the subject of research connecting its intake with bone health.*
• Copper (along with zinc) is an essential cofactor for enzymes involved in building the bone matrix.*
• Manganese is an essential nutrient for bone formation.*• Calcium fructoborate is a form of boron found in fruits and vegetables that supports calcium metabolism and
serum levels of vitamin D.*
• Vitamin K2 helps support bone mineralization and
calcium absorption in bones.*
• Lactobacillus sporogenes (Bacillus coagulans) is
a probiotic that yields lactic acid, creating a better environment in the intestines to promote greater mineral absorption, particularly of calcium.*